Thursday, July 7, 2011

I ain't got no crystal ball

Well, just discovered that every video with Sublime's Santeria is censored from youtube.com WTF!
Anyway, my job is so routine that I make shit up while there.
Here's one thing I do.
I have the length of the song Santeria to make a bed.
When I was 18, I used to be able to make a bed in less than 4 minutes, Santeria is 3 minutes and 3 seconds.
I had to make like 18 beds yesterday.
I couldn't do it, by the time the song ended I would have 2 pillows to case and place yet. I kept thinking, stupid 4 pillows on each bed, who does that in a hotel???
Finally on my last bed, at the end of the day, by the time he sang the word "wait" at the very end of the song, I placed the last pillow.
Stupid, I know. But hey, I can make a bed in 3 minutes and 3 seconds. A bed with four pillows.
Wicked!

Santeria

No comments:

Post a Comment