Thursday, June 30, 2011

Billy Squier is the shit.

I listen to music at work, and to tell you the truth, I listen to more rock than anything. Nothing can make me as productive at work as rock.
I love it all Manson, Muse, G N R, White Stripes, Metallica.
It's the best sheet snapping, pillow fluffin, tub scrubbing music there is.
So on my rock radio station they played Billy Squier.
I was like I remember this guy.
So I youtubed him when I got the chance and this fucker is pretty bad ass.]
How did I not know him before?
He is or was underrated.
And the worst part is I think I had his cassette and I never knew he was so good.
WTF?
So I'm bringing Billy back!





Maybe I am just an 80's chick but this stuff is the shit!

Billy Squier is Bad Ass.

Ok, now I got that out.

Off to work
From the tub scrubber
Your housekeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment